The Assistant Accountant will work with the accountant within a team of other Assistant Accountants at Principle Accounting and Consulting Services B.V. Your position will involve daily bookkeeping, reconciling of bank accounts, payroll, tax and other related file maintenance.
- Enter and manage data in QuickBooks
- Perform bank reconciliations
- Enter and manage data in Payroll
- Prepare Income Tax Returns
- Check constantly incoming emails and reply as needed.
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Basic knowledge and understanding of accruals and journal entries
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, business with emphasis in accounting or a related field preferred
- At least 3-5 years' directly related experience.
- In possession of a Dutch passport or valid working permit
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Proficiency in QuickBooks and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook);
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to meet deadlines while multi-tasking;
- Technical accounting skills
- Ability to work both independently and in a team;
- Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information with integrity;